The GE Lightspeed Plus CT system is a whole body, multi-slice helical CT scanner capable of scan speeds as fast as .5 second full 360-degree rotation scans, while acquiring multiple slice in a single scan rotation. The GE Lightspeed Plus CT is designed to produce optimum image quality with fully simultaneous scan, image reconstruction, filming, archiving, networking, and display..
GE Lightspeed Plus CT Specs:
- Full 360 degree rotation speeds of 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1, 2, 3, and 4 seconds.
- Faster scan times enable shorter breath holds, more comfortable exams, and a reduced occurrence of re-scans due to patient motion during the exam.
- Routine scanning with image thickness selections at or below 1.25mm – optimizing lesion detection and facilitating the use of thinner images for volume presentations.
- Lower dose 2 x .625 mm mode that allows both axial and helical acquisitions.
- Reduced partial volume artifacts.
- Four fundamental scan modes simplify multi-slice helical scanning.
- Standard set for 30 clinically proven protocols and the ability to customize up to 300 total.
- Built in breathing lights